Our goal is to raise $4,000 this year!
Read, Record, and Collect!
Read and Eat Dessert
Grand Avenue Calendar
Read-A-ThonGrand Avenue School
9:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.Grand Avenue School
GAS Friday Fitness Fun DayGrand Avenue School
New York State Math Assessment Testing
Grades 3 - 5Grand Avenue School
Gym At Grand Avenue
GAS PTA Plant Sale
Mother's and Father's Day Plant SaleGrand Avenue School
Uniondale School District recognizes that all children are unique and must be guided to realize their full academic and social potential in a secure and stimulating environment.
Therefore, the Uniondale School District, its Board of Education, staff, students, parents, and community members, as stakeholders in the shared decision-making process, is committed to developing educational excellence and will ensure that students:
- Are provided with a rigorous education that will prepare them to become problem-solvers, users of technology, and literate, productive citizens in a mosaic society.
- Are challenged intellectually and academically in a stimulating environment in which high expectations and a passion for learning are priorities.
- Work and learn in a safe and secure environment.
- Develop and practice respect for cultural diversity and character..
- Are given the opportunity to develop character and enhance their self-esteem.
- Develop and practice respect for themselves, their peers, the Staff, the educational setting, and the broader community.
East Meadow HS
NYSSMA Solos & All StateUniondale School District
Instructional Spring SwimUniondale School District
NYSESLAT SpeakingUniondale School District
SSS Super Readers WeekUniondale School District
PTA Council Budget Advisory MeetingUniondale School District