Grand Avenue Announcements
Grand Avenue School
Grand Avenue Calendar
First Day of School!Welcome back students!Grand Avenue School
School District Announcements
First Day of School for Students is September 6, 2016Uniondale School District
eChalk is changing! Click for more info for staff and students!
You've arrived at our brand new website, so you know that eChalk has a new and improved look! Click on the attachment for important information about the new eChalk.Uniondale School District
New Teacher OrientationUniondale School District
Staff Development and ConvocationNo School for StudentsUniondale School District
Staff DevelopmentNo School for StudentsUniondale School District
Uniondale School District recognizes that all children are unique and must be guided to realize their full academic and social potential in a secure and stimulating environment.
Therefore, the Uniondale School District, its Board of Education, staff, students, parents, and community members, as stakeholders in the shared decision-making process, is committed to developing educational excellence and will ensure that students:
- Are provided with a rigorous education that will prepare them to become problem-solvers, users of technology, and literate, productive citizens in a mosaic society.
- Are challenged intellectually and academically in a stimulating environment in which high expectations and a passion for learning are priorities.
- Work and learn in a safe and secure environment.
- Develop and practice respect for cultural diversity and character..
- Are given the opportunity to develop character and enhance their self-esteem.
- Develop and practice respect for themselves, their peers, the Staff, the educational setting, and the broader community.