Grand Avenue Calendar
Fitness Friday Fun DayGrand Avenue School
Friday Fitness DayGrand Avenue School
Grades K - 2 @ 9:15Grand Avenue School
Grades K - 2Grand Avenue School
Student of the Month
End of the YearGrand Avenue School
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s
Annual Pennies for Patients
Stuck for a Buck!
Uniondale School District recognizes that all children are unique and must be guided to realize their full academic and social potential in a secure and stimulating environment.
Therefore, the Uniondale School District, its Board of Education, staff, students, parents, and community members, as stakeholders in the shared decision-making process, is committed to developing educational excellence and will ensure that students:
- Are provided with a rigorous education that will prepare them to become problem-solvers, users of technology, and literate, productive citizens in a mosaic society.
- Are challenged intellectually and academically in a stimulating environment in which high expectations and a passion for learning are priorities.
- Work and learn in a safe and secure environment.
- Develop and practice respect for cultural diversity and character..
- Are given the opportunity to develop character and enhance their self-esteem.
- Develop and practice respect for themselves, their peers, the Staff, the educational setting, and the broader community.
NYS Grade 4 Science Performance TestUniondale School District
NYS Grade 8 Science Performance TestUniondale School District
NYSAA English Language Arts and Math TestsUniondale School District
Uniondale Pre-Kindergarten PTA MeetingUniondale School District
UHS PTSA MeetingUniondale School District