Grand Avenue Calendar
No SchoolGrand Avenue School
African American MinuteGrand Avenue School
Pennies for Patients
This fundraiser will kickoff on 2/25Grand Avenue School
African American History Night/Open PTA Meeting
There will be a program with students to celebrate African American Night.Grand Avenue School
Self Esteem WeekGrand Avenue School
Grand Avenue students watch the Nets!
The fifth grade students go to Mangoes!
Eric the Reptile Guy!
Uniondale School District recognizes that all children are unique and must be guided to realize their full academic and social potential in a secure and stimulating environment.
Therefore, the Uniondale School District, its Board of Education, staff, students, parents, and community members, as stakeholders in the shared decision-making process, is committed to developing educational excellence and will ensure that students:
- Are provided with a rigorous education that will prepare them to become problem-solvers, users of technology, and literate, productive citizens in a mosaic society.
- Are challenged intellectually and academically in a stimulating environment in which high expectations and a passion for learning are priorities.
- Work and learn in a safe and secure environment.
- Develop and practice respect for cultural diversity and character..
- Are given the opportunity to develop character and enhance their self-esteem.
- Develop and practice respect for themselves, their peers, the Staff, the educational setting, and the broader community.
Instructional Spring SwimUniondale School District
WINTER RECESSUniondale School District
PRESIDENTS' DAYUniondale School District
BOCES CLOSEDUniondale School District
ALL SCHOOLS CLOSEDUniondale School District