Grand Avenue Calendar
Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
Jones BeachGrand Avenue School
2:00 pm. Children will parade around the school.Grand Avenue School
Uniondale School District recognizes that all children are unique and must be guided to realize their full academic and social potential in a secure and stimulating environment.
Therefore, the Uniondale School District, its Board of Education, staff, students, parents, and community members, as stakeholders in the shared decision-making process, is committed to developing educational excellence and will ensure that students:
- Are provided with a rigorous education that will prepare them to become problem-solvers, users of technology, and literate, productive citizens in a mosaic society.
- Are challenged intellectually and academically in a stimulating environment in which high expectations and a passion for learning are priorities.
- Work and learn in a safe and secure environment.
- Develop and practice respect for cultural diversity and character..
- Are given the opportunity to develop character and enhance their self-esteem.
- Develop and practice respect for themselves, their peers, the Staff, the educational setting, and the broader community.
GAS Hispanic Heritage MinuteUniondale Union Free School District
SSS Picture Day Fall PicturesUniondale Union Free School District
NPS Red Ribbon Week BeginsUniondale Union Free School District
SSS PTA Executive Board MeetingUniondale Union Free School District
PTA Council Budget Advisory MeetingUniondale Union Free School District