Grand Avenue Calendar
FITNESS FUN DAYGrand Avenue School
Grandparents/Special Persons DayGrand Avenue School
New York State Math Assessment Testing
Grades 3 - 5Grand Avenue School
GAS Principal Honor Roll Assembly
@ 9:30 in G.P. RoomGrand Avenue School
Gym At Grand Avenue
GAS PTA Plant Sale
Mother's and Father's Day Plant SaleGrand Avenue School
A Night of Soul Motown
African American History Night 2019
Eric the Reptile Guy!
Uniondale School District recognizes that all children are unique and must be guided to realize their full academic and social potential in a secure and stimulating environment.
Therefore, the Uniondale School District, its Board of Education, staff, students, parents, and community members, as stakeholders in the shared decision-making process, is committed to developing educational excellence and will ensure that students:
- Are provided with a rigorous education that will prepare them to become problem-solvers, users of technology, and literate, productive citizens in a mosaic society.
- Are challenged intellectually and academically in a stimulating environment in which high expectations and a passion for learning are priorities.
- Work and learn in a safe and secure environment.
- Develop and practice respect for cultural diversity and character..
- Are given the opportunity to develop character and enhance their self-esteem.
- Develop and practice respect for themselves, their peers, the Staff, the educational setting, and the broader community.
B-DayUniondale School District
NYSESLAT SpeakingUniondale School District
NYSAA English Language Arts, Mathematics, and ScienceUniondale School District
BOCES CLOSEDUniondale School District
GAS Fun Fitness DayUniondale School District