Grand Avenue Calendar
9:00 10:00 5th grade & Ms. O'Brien
10:00 - 11:00 4th grade & Ms. McCrystalGrand Avenue School
School Safety Forum
7 - 9 p. m. Hofstra UniversityGrand Avenue School
AIS/Support Teacher's "Meet Your Teacher Night"Grand Avenue School
GAS Friday Fitness Fun DayGrand Avenue School
School is closedGrand Avenue School
Uniondale School District recognizes that all children are unique and must be guided to realize their full academic and social potential in a secure and stimulating environment.
Therefore, the Uniondale School District, its Board of Education, staff, students, parents, and community members, as stakeholders in the shared decision-making process, is committed to developing educational excellence and will ensure that students:
- Are provided with a rigorous education that will prepare them to become problem-solvers, users of technology, and literate, productive citizens in a mosaic society.
- Are challenged intellectually and academically in a stimulating environment in which high expectations and a passion for learning are priorities.
- Work and learn in a safe and secure environment.
- Develop and practice respect for cultural diversity and character..
- Are given the opportunity to develop character and enhance their self-esteem.
- Develop and practice respect for themselves, their peers, the Staff, the educational setting, and the broader community.
SSS Spirit DayUniondale School District
A-DayUniondale School District
UHS College Goal SaturdayUniondale School District
Instructional Fall SwimUniondale School District
UHS vs. Port Washington HOME; HomecomingUniondale School District