Grand Avenue Calendar
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
No schoolGrand Avenue School
Uniondale High School
District Spelling BeeGrand Avenue School
Character Education GRAND ReadGrand Avenue School
FITNESS FUN DAYGrand Avenue School
The Great Kindness Challenge ProgramGrand Avenue School
Grand Avenue students watch the Nets!
The fifth grade students go to Mangoes!
Eric the Reptile Guy!
Uniondale School District recognizes that all children are unique and must be guided to realize their full academic and social potential in a secure and stimulating environment.
Therefore, the Uniondale School District, its Board of Education, staff, students, parents, and community members, as stakeholders in the shared decision-making process, is committed to developing educational excellence and will ensure that students:
- Are provided with a rigorous education that will prepare them to become problem-solvers, users of technology, and literate, productive citizens in a mosaic society.
- Are challenged intellectually and academically in a stimulating environment in which high expectations and a passion for learning are priorities.
- Work and learn in a safe and secure environment.
- Develop and practice respect for cultural diversity and character..
- Are given the opportunity to develop character and enhance their self-esteem.
- Develop and practice respect for themselves, their peers, the Staff, the educational setting, and the broader community.
BOCES CLOSEDUniondale School District
UNIONDALE SCHOOLS CLOSEDUniondale School District
DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY OBSERVANCEUniondale School District
UHS Little Theatre
NYS Science Regents ScoringUniondale School District
A-DayUniondale School District