Faculty and Staff
Uniondale School District recognizes that all children are unique and must be guided to realize their full academic and social potential in a secure and stimulating environment.
Therefore, the Uniondale School District, its Board of Education, staff, students, parents, and community members, as stakeholders in the shared decision-making process, is committed to developing educational excellence and will ensure that students:
1. Are provided with a rigorous education that will prepare them to become problem-solvers, users of technology, and literate, productive citizens in a mosaic society.
2. Are challenged intellectually and academically in a stimulating environment in which high expectations and a passion for learning are priorities.
3. Work and learn in a safe and secure environment.
4. Develop and practice respect for cultural diversity and character..
5. Are given the opportunity to develop character and enhance their self-esteem.
6. Develop and practice respect for themselves, their peers, the Staff, the educational setting, and the broader community.